For heavily stressed seams in garment dyeing
D-Core® RFD (Ready for Dyeing) offers optimal conditions for successful garment dyeing. The sewing thread is designed so that the colour and effect design is not disturbed by so-called "white spots".
Material / Raw material
cotton / polyester (RFD)
core spun thread
- ideal for fast fashion, colour matching is not required
- excellent durability with frequent washing
- suitable as needle and looper thread
- available with coloured polyester core in light (75000), dark (75001) and very dark (75007) for optimal colour coverage
D-Core RFD is available in three brightness levels:
- for bright (D-Core RFD light) colours
- for medium (D-Core RFD dark) colours
- for dark (D-Core RFD very dark) colours
The polyester core is pre-coloured accordingly and reduces the possibility of the thread core showing through again.
The production of our sewing threads and the quality of the materials we use comply with strict European regulations. Our production is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. A&E Gütermann voluntarily undertakes to be regularly audited and evaluated by independent external certification bodies.