For stressed seams in garment dyeing
ANECOT® PLUS is a spun long staple made of 100 % cotton, which, compared to ANECOT® EXTRA, is ideal for particularly stressed seams in garment dyeing. This sewing thread is ideal for dyeing without shrinking.
Material / Raw material
100 % cotton
- combed, singed and mercerized for an outstanding look
- exceptional colouring
- good resistance in finishing processes
- suitable for more heavily stressed seams
- very good tear strength, high uniformity thanks to the long fibres
- soft, sewable at high speeds
DownloadsOpens PDF in new tabThread Guide 2022
- garment dyed textiles
- 11111 (reactive white)
The production of our sewing threads and the quality of the materials we use comply with strict European regulations. Our production is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. A&E Gütermann voluntarily undertakes to be regularly audited and evaluated by independent external certification bodies.