Stitching thread for the automotive industry
Calora is a sewing thread specially tailored to the demands of the automotive industry. Even under permanent stress, the sewing thread guarantees a high seam durability due to the use of high-strength materials.
Material / Raw material
100 % polyester
- hot light-proof dyed
- optimum sewability
- controlled stretching through thermo-fixing process
- high durability of the seam even under long-term stress
- silk-like sheen, excellent for visible seams and decorative embroidery work
- knot-free despite long running length
DownloadsOpens PDF in new tabAutomotive leaflet
- fell and decorative seams for leather seats and steering wheels
- retaining, closing, fell and decorative seams for head rests
- retaining and decorative seams as well as bobbin thread for armrests and centre console
The production of our sewing threads and the quality of the materials we use, comply with the strict European regulations. Thus, our quality management system becomes regularly certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Our sewing threads are flawless in processing as well as in the final use of them because our suppliers also comply with the defined specifications in order to guarantee our standards when working with us. To meet all aspects of these requirements in full, A&E Gütermann voluntarily undertakes to be regularly inspected and evaluated by independent external certification institutes.