For soft seams
Princess is suitable for particularly soft and elastic seams that flexibly adapt to body movements – for high wearing comfort without pressure points!
Material / Raw material
100 % polyamide 6.6
- extra-fine and therefore hardly noticeable
- especially soft thanks to textured microfibre
- good stretch properties of elastic seams
- good coverage due to superior bulking qualities
- can be used as a top and bobbin thread as well as a laying thread
- overlock, hem overlap and safety seams
DownloadsOpens PDF in new tabThread Guide 2022
This 100 % polyamide/continuous filament made of textured microfibre convinces with particularly soft and elastic seams, which flexibly adapt to body movements. Thanks to its bulked character, this special thread ensures an excellent seam coverage and is therefore ideal for the Garment Dyeing of underwear, swimwear and hosiery as well as for overlock seams (serging, highly elastic closing seams) and overedging seams.
The production of our sewing threads and the quality of the materials we use comply with strict European regulations. Our production is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. A&E Gütermann voluntarily undertakes to be regularly audited and evaluated by independent external certification bodies.