For single garment dyeing
Lyocell is the ideal solution for dyeing of single garments made from cotton or cellulosic fibres. Lyocell is characterised by ideal stretch properties and very good dyeing results.
Material / Raw material
100 % lyocell
- good dye absorption properties
- ideal stretching behaviour
- very good sewing properties even in stretch fabrics
- higher strength compared to cotton during dyeing, enzymatic treatments and washing
- perfect supplement to cotton threads
DownloadsOpens PDF in new tabThread Guide 2022
- individually dyed textiles
- closing seams
- decorative stitching
- serging and overlock seams
The production of our sewing threads and the quality of the materials we use comply with the strict European regulations. Our production is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and our sewing threads meet the strict testing criteria regarding low levels of harmful substances. A&E Gütermann voluntarily undertakes to be regularly inspected and evaluated by independent external certification bodies.